I’ve been thinking lately, what makes us successful? Is it how much money we earn? The size of our house? Having the highest position in employment? Or somthing else?
I don’t think I have reached what I would call success yet. That doesn’t mean I’m not successful in the definition sense, but my life isn’t at the point I want it to be just yet!
I don’t want to earn loads of money, have a flash car or a mansion, or even loads of expensive things. I want to be able to look back on my life and say, I tried my best, I have no regrets, and that I did everything I could to be the best person I could be!
So here’s my “success” bucket list
- To find a job I am happy in
- To finally move out of my mothers house
- To be in a relationship with someone I love and who loves me back just as much
- To have a family of my own, adopting or fostering children
- To experience what the world has to offer and not just see it
- To grow and mature as a person
- To look back on my life and know I did everything I could to be the better person
What’s on your bucket list? Leave a comment and let me know. It’s be interesting to see what everyone else wants from their lives!! Plus I’m a little bit nosey too 😛
I hope you are all well, happy and healthy
Till next time
Jamie-Leigh x x x